Daily Employee Screening
Required COVID-19 Screening Questions:
The following questions must be answered and submitted prior to beginning each workday.
• Fever > 38 degrees and/or chills
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Cough or worsening chronic cough
• Sore throat, trouble swallowing
• Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
• Decrease or loss of smell or taste
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
Results of Screening Questions:
• If you answered NO to all questions, then you have passed and can enter the workplace.
• If you answered YES to any questions, you have not passed and you should not enter the workplace (including any outdoor, or partially outdoor, workplaces). You should go home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider or BC Ministry of Health Hotline 811