Daily Employee Screening
Required COVID-19 Screening Questions:
The following questions must be answered and submitted prior to beginning each workday.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
• Fever > 38 degrees and/or chills
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
• Cough or worsening chronic cough
• Sore throat, trouble swallowing
• Runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion
• Decrease or loss of smell or taste
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles
A close contact is someone confirmed to have COVID-19 who you live with or otherwise had close face to face contact (within 2 metres) while they had symptoms or in the 48 hours before their symptoms started.
Note: This means you would have been contacted by your health authority’s public health team.
Results of Screening Questions:
• If you answered NO to all questions, then you have passed and can enter the workplace.
• If you answered YES to any questions, you have not passed and you should not enter the workplace (including any outdoor, or partially outdoor, workplaces). You should go home to self-isolate immediately and contact your health care provider or BC Ministry of Health Hotline 811